An anxiety attack is a sudden rush of overwhelming fear or anxiety. It has a number of symptoms. During an anxiety or panic attack, a person experiences trembling and shaking, chest pain, hyperventilation or shortness of breath, increased heartbeat or palpitation, stomach churning, upset stomach, hot or cold flashes, tingling sensation, muscle tension, sweating, dizziness and light-headaches, or numbness, fear of dying, going crazy or losing control and feeling detached.
If a person experiences an attack for the first time, it is important to call a health professional.
Anxiety and panic attacks often occur to anyone without warning. So whenever someone has an attack, it is important that you know what to do.
There are several remedies or treatments; below is a list of natural remedies that I recommend:
1. Exercise – A 30-minute exercise, 3-5 times a week is an adequate amount to provide anxiety relief. Working out improves the well being (body and mind).
2. Sleep – Quantity and quality of sleep is important. Sleep for 8 hours a day is an effective and proven technique to fight stress as well as anxiety attacks.
3. Healthy diet – What you eat plays an important role in the overall health of the body. Eating well maintains the normal hormones and chemistry. Keep away from processed foods or those that include preservatives and chemicals. Like exercise, a well-balanced diet is necessary to get the best Anxiety Attack Remedy.
4. Avoid unnecessary stressors – Some situations and people cause unnecessary stress that result in anxiety attacks. Avoid people that stress you out, learn how to say ‘no’, trim down your to-do-list, avoid topics where you do not feel comfortable with, such as politics and religion, etc.
5. Relaxation techniques – Yoga, progressive muscle relaxation, meditation, Taiji, visualization and breathing exercises can reduce anxiety and promote the feeling of relaxation and emotional well-being.
6. Keep a positive outlook – While it is very difficult to maintain a good attitude when experiencing an anxiety attack, it is very crucial to be more conscious and help stay in control over the situation to effectively battle your condition.
If anxiety prevails and symptoms last for more than 1 to 2 weeks, especially if you have no idea why, see a trained therapist.
Visit my website to find more information: Anxiety Attack Remedy
Honestly, when you talk about anxiety attack remedy and how to succeed on dealing with it, I do want to help you succeed. I suffered from anxiety and know how difficult is. It is great for me to live the life I always want.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/wellness-articles/anxiety-attack-remedy-a-natural-program-for-getting-well-1730698.html